NEW YORK, 11 June 2010 - ThinkEquity LLC – A Panmure Gordon Company, a leading investment banking boutique focused on growth companies and their investors, will next week host a one-day conference on in New York for the nation’s top growth companies specialising in biotech, diagnostics, healthcare services and healthcare information technology.
Twenty-seven companies will present at the conference and host investor meetings. In addition, two panel discussions will address the following topics:
• the orphan drug market: understanding the drug regulatory environment for unmet medical needs; and
• new perspectives on gene patents.
ThinkEquity chief executive, Greg Wright, commented: “This conference will bring together top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and investors to discuss some of the most innovative growth companies in the sector and the impact of their next-generation thinking on the many healthcare battles confronting populations and policy-makers across the globe.”
This will be the first time ThinkEquity has hosted the Mid Year Check-up on Healthcare. ThinkEquity’s analysts cover more than 44 healthcare-related stocks with independent, thought provoking research.
What: CEO/CFO-level speakers representing top healthcare/biotech growth company leaders at one-day conference hosted by ThinkEquity LLC
Where: The Princeton Club, 15 West 43rd Street, New York, NY
When: June 16th, 2010
Editors/journalists please note:
• A limited number of media seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Media wishing to attend should contact email@example.com directly.
• The conference agenda and quality of speakers can be viewed here: http://www.thinkequity.com/download/ThinkEquity_Healthcare_Conference_Agenda_052810.pdf