Research Tree have launched their first annual analyst rankings showing the most in-demand analysts across the majority of the UK small and mid-cap markets. Since launching just over 12 months ago Research Tree have created a platform that has attracted many serious investors and most of the key Brokers at our end of the market. Their community has downloaded tens of thousands of research reports and their first Annual Analyst Rankings show which analysts were the most in-demand based on real, tangible data taken from March 2016 to March 2017.
We are pleased to announce that Panmure Gordon's research team ranked number 1 in 7 key sectors. We also ranked top 5 in 20 out of the 23 sectors across the UK small & mid cap spectrum out of a total 31 research providers to the platform.
Congratulations to Adrian Kearsey, our support services analyst, who ranked number 1 across the whole UK market!
Key individual performances include:
- Peter Smedley ranked no.1 in Discretionary Personal Goods & Food Production sectors
- Barrie Cornes ranked no.1 for Insurance & Reinsurance
- Jonathan Helliwell ranked no.1 for Media
- Dr Mike & Dr Julie ranked no.1 & no.2 in Health
- Kieron Hodgson ranked no.1 in Resources
- Adrian Kearsey & Sanjay Jha ranked no.1 & no.3 in Industrial Equipment, Goods & Services
To see the full list, click here.