The fast fashion retail group QUIZ plc was admitted to AIM on 28 July 2017 as it seeks to fund its online expansion and open more stores.
Panmure Gordon acted as Financial Adviser, Nomad & Sole Bookrunner on the IPO, which raised £102.7m, giving the company a market capitalisation of £200m.
Speaking about the successful IPO, the omnichannel womenswear retailer’s Founder & CEO, Tarak Ramzan, said:
“The Panmure Gordon team did a fantastic job in giving us measured and consistent advice on timing, valuation and a wide range of other issues, including life as a public company. In particular, the team delivered the level of sell down and valuation that they promised over the 18 months prior to flotation. I would have no hesitation in recommending Panmure Gordon to any other business contemplating an IPO.”
Founded in Scotland in 1993 and employing over 1,350 people, QUIZ offers a high quality shopping experience online through its website and apps, and in-store through 73 standalone stores and 165 concessions in the UK and Ireland. The QUIZ brand is also present in 19 countries through 65 international franchise stores, concessions and wholesale partners.
An attractive investment proposition
- Omnichannel fast fashion and occasion wear at value prices for 16-34 year olds
- Established and distinct brand proposition in an attractive growing market
- Proven infrastructure and ‘test and repeat’ fast fashion supply chain
- Rapidly growing: online and international
- A clear strategy for continued growth