Digital, Media & Technology
The impact of digitisation and other new technologies is profound and accelerating. The media industry is at the forefront of these developments with 50%+ of its revenue now digital.
Many other industries are faced with a similar strategic landscape, creating many new risks and opportunities across both B2B and B2C business models. Indeed, companies that had previously been in separate industries are now starting to compete.
We have one of the most experienced industry specialist teams, whose members have founded, scaled and exited companies in Europe and the US. As a result, the Panmure Gordon Digital Media Technology team has relevant and differentiated insights for business owners and leaders to tap into. We work with:
- Media companies such as IP-rich companies & IP funnels
- Content creators
- Audience aggregators and monetisers
- Providers of marketing services
- The “experience” economy
- Technology companies in Software, SaaS and IT Services.
Our dedicated team provides:
- A full range of advisory services, including strategy and M&A
- “Capital agnostic” financing capabilities and advice in equity and debt, across public and private markets
- Well-rated equity research on publicly traded companies
- A highly curated flow of deals and opportunities for private investors.