Notification of major shareholding: 9 October 2007

Panmure Gordon & Co. plc (“the Company”) has today received notification dated 8 October 2007 from Deutsche Bank AG

9 October 2007Panmure Gordon & Co. plc

Notification of major shareholding

Panmure Gordon & Co. plc (“the Company”) has today received notification dated 8 October 2007 from Deutsche Bank AG informing the Company that, following a transaction on 5 October 2007, its direct interest in the ordinary 4p shares in the Company has fallen below 6%. It now has a direct interest in 3,977,061 ordinary shares in the Company (5.9%) and an indirect interest in 100,005 ordinary shares in the Company (0.15%), giving a total interest of 6.05% of the total voting rights attached to the issued share capital of the Company.

Enquiries:
Sarah Wigley
Company Secretary
+44 (0) 20 7614 8395

Top