Notification of major shareholding: 10 October 2007

Panmure Gordon & Co. plc (“the Company”) has today received notification dated 9 October 2007 from Deutsche Bank AG

10 October 2007Panmure Gordon & Co. plc

Notification of major shareholding

Panmure Gordon & Co. plc (“the Company”) has today received notification dated 9 October 2007 from Deutsche Bank AG informing the Company that, following a transaction on 8 October 2007, its direct interest in the ordinary 4p shares in the Company has risen above 6%. It now has a direct interest in 4,267,061 ordinary shares in the Company (6.33%) and an indirect interest in 100,005 ordinary shares in the Company (0.15%), giving a total interest in 6.48% of the total voting rights attached to the issued share capital of the Company.

Enquiries:
Sarah Wigley
Company Secretary
+44 (0) 20 7614 8395

Top