Holding(s) in Company: 26 August 2008

Notification of major shareholding

Panmure Gordon & Co. plc (“the Company”) has today received notification dated 22 August 2008 from Deutsche Bank AG informing the Company that, following an increase in the Company’s issued share capital, its interest in the voting rights attached to the issued share capital of the Company has fallen below 6%.

Deutsche Bank AG and Tilney Investment Management have a direct interest in 4,091,124 ordinary 4p shares in the Company (5.51%) and an indirect interest in 6,500 ordinary shares (0.01%), giving a total interest of 5.52% in the total voting rights attached to the issued share capital of the Company.

Top