The UK is a service-based economy. The ongoing trend to outsource, the increasing demand for and use of services in the public and private sectors and the impact of the digital economy continue to drive growth and change across the Support Services’ landscape.
This is leading to both the proliferation of new technologies, which enhance service offerings, and consolidation within the various sub-sectors as participants seek to gain scale and add new proven technologies to their portfolios. It has also given rise to a new wave of IPOs across sub-sectors, such as Legal Services.
We have a seasoned industry specialist team whose members have many years of advising Services clients on important strategic challenges. As a result, the Panmure Gordon Support Services team has a wealth of experience and insights to share with business owners and leaders. We work with:
- Business Process Outsourcing companies
- Law Firms
- Staffing Agencies
- House Builders, Developers and Construction companies
- Specialist Manufacturing and Industrial Services companies.
Our dedicated team provides:
- A full range of advisory services, including strategy and M&A
- “Capital agnostic” financing capabilities and advice in equity (IPOs and Secondary fundraisings) and debt, across public and private markets
- Well-rated equity research on publicly traded companies.